The National Centre for Citizenship and the Law (NCCL) develops and delivers education programmes in heritage sites across the UK.
NCCL makes every effort to provide a memorable experience to educate through kinaesthetic learning in historic buildings, sites and collections.
The individual’s learning experience is at the heart of the learning journey
NCCL delivers education at heritage sites across the UK including:
- Galleries of Justice Museum, Nottingham
- City of Caves, Nottingham
- The Royal Courts of Justice, London
- The Civil Justice Centre and Crown Court, Manchester
- Bolton Magistrates Court
- The Sessions House, Northampton
- and also works in partnership with Leicester Castle, Oakham Castle and the UK Supreme Court, London
All activities are linked to: KS1, KS2, KS3 National Curriculum, GCSE and A Level syllabi for History, PSHE, Law, Citizenship, English, Religious Studies, Politics, Sociology and many more.