The National Centre for Citizenship and the Law (NCCL) develops and delivers education programmes in heritage sites across the UK.
NCCL makes every effort to provide a memorable experience to educate through kinaesthetic learning in historic buildings, sites and collections.
The individual’s learning experience is at the heart of the learning journey
NCCL delivers education at heritage sites across the UK including:
- Galleries of Justice Museum, Nottingham
- City of Caves, Nottingham
- The Royal Courts of Justice, London
- The Civil Justice Centre and Crown Court, Manchester
- The Sessions House, Northampton
- and also works in partnership with The Supreme Court, London